Saturday, May 7, 2011

So, guys,

I've decided to take a different approach with this blog. Instead of writing reviews on things (which admittedly gets to be very hard) I'm going to write about my dreams. It's been recently brought to my attention that I have some pretty weird dreams sometimes. I mean, really, REALLY bizarre.
Now, I'm not going to write about every dream. Because not ALL of my dreams are crazy. But, often enough, I have a really bizarre one.
I haven't had any interesting dreams lately, but I have some in mind that happened in the past that were SO strange that I still remember them perfectly to this day. So, hopefully some time soon when I find the time, I'm going to be posting the first one, which is the weirdest dream I have in recent memory.
You can expect funny, strange, scary and even sad dreams. Who knows.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment